- Music/Artistic Education
The Peapod Foundation is a donor-advised fund of the Entertainment Industry Foundation, who is the philanthropic leader of the entertainment industry.
Founded by will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas and Polo Molina of Grassroots Productions, The Peapod benefit concerts date back to the earliest incarnation of The Black Eyed Peas and began as charity toy drives for Los Angeles based children and local orphanages.
In 2005, The Peapod Foundation was proud to become a donor-advised fund of the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF), the philanthropic leader of the entertainment industry. The Peapod Foundation is run in association with Thirty-Three Productions and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
- To unite people on a global scale via the universal language of music
- To generate attention & build awareness towards shared goals
- To bridge cultural boundaries and help children in need
- To join together local and global communities
- To make a difference in our world
For our children